You might know, with Android Lollipop, Google came with a new security feature. The security feature lets the users have a setting to protect their personal and professional data from accidental damage. Like, if someone steals your phone and try to reset the entire phone resulting in deleting all files and folders, the feature would protect it. This new security feature is called FRP (Factory reset Protection) which came with many issues as well.
As per this latest feature, whenever a user tries to factory reset the phone, the feature asks for the passcode. If you do not remember the passcode, you would not be able to reset the phone.
So, what's the solution to that, when you by yourself cannot reset your device?
Here we come with a dedicated application to resolve your issue. The application will let you skip the passcode section, and allow to factory reset phone without any big hiccup.
How FRP BYPASS APK performs?
FRP BYPASS APK is a useful application to reset your Android phone. You can use this application to bypass the Gmail passcode section. You need to read the guide to get the full advantage of it.
- Just download the application from the given provided link.
- Once you successfully downloaded the application, install it on your phone.
- With this application installed, go to the section of the Factory reset setting to rest the device.
- Now, the application will ask you, either to erase everything or rest the device. Once you choose the option, the phone will restart, and you would not face the issue anymore.
- Now, the application would work like a charm. It will either downgrade the Android version installed on your phone or bypass the FRP lock by itself by following some mechanism instilled in it.
We have tried this application on many Android phone and Android versions, and it worked for all.
So, download FRP BYPASS APK from the given download link and have it installed on your phone to bypass FRP lock.
Click here⤢ to download FRP Bypass Apk