Unified Android Toolkit:
Beyond this, the Unified AndroidToolkit v1.7.2 Pro Latest Version can allow you to root each device, unroot when needed on-demand, and install OS updates and even change the custom recoveries quickly. One of its most useful functions in the Pro version is that it always searches and automatically updates all of its core software, Recoveries, stock ROMs, ADB, root methods, Busy box, Super User and Odin software assuring you have the most current software to work with. You just plugin your phone to your PC and follow the instructions. The limitations are the number of devices supported, however the most popular Android devices in the market is supported and the software is constantly being updated to support new devices.
The Unified Android Toolkit supports an amazing 40 Android devices: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 6, Nexus 7 , Nexus 7 , Nexus 9, Nexus 10, Nexus Player, Nexus 5X, Nexus 6P, Google Pixel C, Google Pixel , Google Pixel XL , , OnePlus 1, OnePlus 2, OnePlus X, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, OnePlus 5, , Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy Note 2, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 , Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 , Samsung Galaxy TabS 8.4 and 10.5 models , Samsung Galaxy Camera (smart cameras) and Samsung Galaxy Gear [smartwatch] on Android Only. The Galaxy Gear Toolkit module will not work if the watch is using the Tizen operating system. There is also a Basic Android The toolkit included which any Android device can use.
- Root any public build automatically
- Download Google Stock Image files directly to the ToolKit (G,N,O)
- Check sha256 of google stock image before flashing
- Flash Google Stock Image (G,N,O)
- Flash any part of a stock firmware image to device [boot, system, recovery, etc.] (G,N,O)
- SkipRoot boot image to AutoRoot (selected builds)
- Sideload root/unroot files via Custom Recovery
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the restore file + install Busybox (G,N,O)
- ALLINONE to Flash Recovery, Root, Rename the recovery restore files + install Busybox (Samsung)
- Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader or check status (G,N,O)
- Custom Device Builder can add build support for listed device and add device support for any Samsung device with an unlocked bootloader [included in ULTIMATE, can be added as an extra]
- Download/sideload stock OTA image (G,N,O)
- Install Magisk Root on device [and uninstall if needed]
- Disable dm-verity check
- Install BusyBox binary on device
- Rename the Recovery Restore File present on Stock Roms (if stock recovery is being restored after flashing custom recovery image)
- Flash Recovery [Stock, CWM, Philz_touch or Twrp Touch]
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC
- Disable forced encryption on device if needed
- Install the Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
Now You can download Unified Android Toolkit v1.7.2 Pro Latest version from our site.