Hi friends here we are going to share an another program tool for unlock your device or root your device, the name of this program tool Nexus Root Toolkit V2.19. this program helps you can root your device with in few clicks, and this program you can use for backup and restore your important data, flashing zips within seconds. This program will automatically bring together all the files you need to unlock and root your device in a few clicks, or flash it back to stock and re-lock it.
The program intelligently and selectively downloads the files it needs for your device and makes sure you are using the latest files available. The program can even auto-detect your device and build. the final thing is that there are some of the other aspects like VPN services and related things which also needs root access for application function and that is maintained best by this app.
Also Check: SP Flash Tool MTK
With the included file association options, you can perform tasks like flashing zips, installing apps, restoring android backup files, and flashing/booting img files with just a double click! The program includes a full featured interface for automating tasks in TWRP, enhanced restore features, an in-built auto-updater/notification system, ‘any build’ mode, advanced restore features,’NRT- Live Log’ for viewing the adb/fastboot cmds that are run in the background, quick tools utilities, and tools for taking screenshots/screen-recordings.
- Galaxy Nexus: GSM Models (both yakju and non-yakju builds)
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Verizon Models
- Galaxy Nexus: CDMA/LTE Sprint Models
- Nexus S: Worldwide, i9020t and i9023 Models
- Nexus S: 850MHz, i9020a Models
- Nexus S: Korea, m200 Models
- Nexus S 4G: d720 Models
- Nexus 7: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 3G: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013): Asus Tablet
- Nexus 7 v2 (2013) LTE: Asus Tablet
- Nexus 10: Samsung Tablet
- Nexus 4: LG Phone
- Nexus 5: LG Phone
- Nexus 5X: LG Phone
- Nexus 9: HTC Wifi Tablet
- Nexus 9: HTC LTE Tablet
- Nexus 6: Motorola Phone
- Nexus 6P: Huawei Phone
- Nexus Player: Google Device
How To Perform Nexus Root ToolKit?
- Select the correct device and build (what you are currently running)
- Configure your drivers if you haven’t already using the driver guide (If you aren’t sure use Step 3 of the driver guide to test your drivers).
- If you need to, backup your important data.
- Unlock your device
- Root your device