Remove google account from phone 2021:
As you all already know that the Google is overloaded with information but where to get the proper information is a difficult task for users. In this article, I am going to tell you how to remove Google account from mobile. Remove Google account from Phone and removing google account from iOS devices is different. I am going to brief it to make everything open and clear for you.
Removing a Google account is quite easy if done in the right way. Most of the time when anyone wants to sell their mobile or want to gift it to some of their dear-ones deleting or removing Google account is quite necessary as every application is synced with the Google account including Google Play Store, Contacts, emails, all apps, etc
You are not able to use most of the applications without a Google account. The person has to make a Google account to use these applications. So let’s dive into it without wasting our precious time!
Excising Google account from Android
- Open the setting of the Android device.
- Go to “Account users & Accounts”
- Choose the Google account you want to remove.
- The option will be given that is “remove account” click it and confirm it.
Excising Google account from iOS devices
1. From Gmail apps
- Open Gmail apps and tap on the three-line menu icon
- Click on the option“Manage account”.
- Choose the “Edit” option.
- Now click on the “Remove” button to delete the account and then confirm it.
- At last click on “Done”.
2. from Mail
- Open the setting
- Then go to the option “Password & Account”.
- Now choose the Google account you want to delete.
- And then tap the “Delete account” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now confirm it.
3. from safari
- Open the safari apps then type google.com in the URL bar.
- You will see your profile icon on the right corner of the screen.
- Click on the button “Sign out”.
- If you want to sign in with another account then again click on “Sign in” and then sign in with a different account.
- Now tap “Done”.
What you are not able to do if you Remove a Google account
If you don’t have any other account and you have removed your Google account then the following things can’t be done
- You won’t be able to use most of the apps.
- You will not be able to update applications.
- You won’t be able to download the games or apps.
- You won’t be able to listen to music, read books, or anything you purchased.
- You will lose all your Google data from your account.
- You will lose all of the contacts saved in your google account.
- You will lose all of the Contacts saved in your Google account
- Your data in large quantity will not be anymore in your access including photos, emails, etc.
- You won’t be able to download, upload, or delete anything.
- You won’t be able to use Chrome, YouTube, etc.
Tips to recover the account if deleted accidentally
If the account is deleted by mistake it will become a headache for the user because all of the data is saved in a Google account. You cannot do anything independently without a Google account as I mentioned the things above you won’t be able to do if you don’t have a Google account but you don’t have to worry because I am going to share some tips to recover Google account if you have deleted account accidentally.
- Answer all of the questions try as hard as you can.
- Use the device in which you have already signed in with the deleted account.
- Use the location where you usually use to sign in to the account.
- Try to remember the password as hard as you can.
Remove Google Account From Phone is quite an easy process if done in the right way but most people get confused because they are been guided by the wrong people. In this article, I have explained each and everything details to make it’s easier for you to understand. Hope you like it.