SPD Research Tool is another freeware utility application. Users use this app to flash the stock firmware on unisoc devices like smartphones and tablets. The latest version app is also available. In most cases, IMEI too essential to complete the flashing process.
- It is easy to use. It has a user-friendly interface.
- It allows the users to select the firmware just by clicking a button.
- The simple interface helps to access the settings and LCD configurations.
- The interface is a multi-language interface.
- Also, it contains a flash operation option.
- Reliable and convenient than SPD Upgrade Tool
- Also allows you to use your desired root package on your unison android device
- Access to the MCP type files, volume frequency, and read, write and erase the active flash.
This free application is suitable for all operating systems. It is compatible with 32bit as well as 64bit system.
- Download the app and install it on your operating system such as windows
- Install SPD USB drivers on your system
- Get the latest version of stock firmware.
- Get the SPD Research Tool and extract it on your computer. In this way, a user can find all the required files.
- Run the ResearchDownloade.exe setup file
- After launching the app, you can find different options.
- After all of this, click on the Load Packet button.
- Then locate your firmware file and open it.
- Connect your unisoc device
- Ensure that the device is powered off.
- Now start the flashing procedure.
- The task may take several minutes.
- The device restarts automatically during the flashing procedure.
- After the successful installation or flashing procedure, a green message appears.
- Now close the tool and detach the device.
Users can get this tool from our website directly on their PCs. Our website is providing the latest version of the SPD Research Tool.